Five Lucky Families Will Win a Trip Home to Celebrate this Holiday Season
Folgers® announces the launch of the second annual “Home for the Holidays” Essay Contest. This year, five more lucky families will have the chance celebrate the holidays at home with their families.
Entries are now being accepted through November 30, 2010, and America can visit www.Folgers.com for a chance to win a trip home to celebrate the holiday season with family. Five winners will receive a seven day, six night trip in December, 2010 for themselves and up to three other guests to travel to their hometown destination within the 48 contiguous United States.
To enter, visitors to the site will be asked to answer what they think is the best part of wakin’ up at home with Folgers during the holidays. Winners will be announced on or about December 17, 2010. Each trip includes round trip airfare, hotel accommodations, a rental car, $1,000 spending money, one digital camera and a Folgers gift basket. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited. See www.folgers.com for Official Rules and complete details.
“The sights, sounds and aromas of the holiday season often stir up a sense of nostalgia and a yearning to be at home with family, but everyone may not have the opportunity to go home and be with their loved ones,” said Maribeth Badertscher, Director, Corporate Communications, The J.M. Smucker Company. “Our hope is that Folgers will help the five lucky families celebrate old traditions and make new memories together this holiday season.”
Everyone has their own favorite variety of coffee which is why Folgers offers a wide range of coffees with enticing aromas and rich tastes to indulge any preference. Folgers blends include:
· Full Bodied Classic: Folgers Classic Roast®, Classic Decaf, Folgers Classic Roast Half Caff, Special Roast
· Folgers Flavors: Chocolate Silk, Cinnamon Swirl, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Hazelnut Decaf
· Folgers Simply Smooth®: Folgers Simply Smooth, Folgers Simply Smooth Decaf
· Decaf: Classic Decaf, Gourmet Supreme®, Hazelnut, Lively Columbian, Folgers Simply Smooth
· Coffeehouse Series: Black Silk, Folgers Breakfast Blend®, 100% Columbian, French Roast, Gourmet Supreme, Gourmet Supreme Decaf, House Blend
· Folgers Gourmet Selections®: Bold Java, Brazilian Sunrise, Lively Columbian, Morning Café, Bistro Blend, Hazelnut Crème, Vanilla Biscotti, Chocolate Truffle, Crème Brulee, Caramel Drizzle®
· Instant Classic: Folgers Classic Roast, Classic Decaf
· Instant Singles: Folgers Classic Roast, Classic Decaf
· Folgers Black Silk
· Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Columbian
· Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Columbian Decaf
· Folgers Gourmet Selections Vanilla Biscotti
About The J.M. Smucker Company
For more than 100 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that help families create memorable mealtime moments. Today, Smucker is the leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker's®, Folgers®, Dunkin’ Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation®, Europe’s Best® and Bick's® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. The Company has appeared on FORTUNE Magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in the United States 11 times, ranking number one in 2004. For more information about the Company, visit www.smuckers.com.
The J. M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks, except Pillsbury is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC, used under license; Carnation is a trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., used under license; and Dunkin’ Donuts is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder LLC used under license.
Please login or register to add comments